Skip to content

Personal Care Homes

Provided by: Government of Saskatchewan - Health

View information about this organization

Service Description

Personal Care Homes provide lodging, meals, and assistance with or supervision of activities of daily living.

  • Privately owned and operated businesses, licensed and monitored by the Ministry of Health.
  • While personal care homes usually accommodate individuals with lighter care needs, some do provide care to those with greater care needs.
  • The number of residents varies from home to home.

Visit the website for further information, including:

To report a problem with a Personal Care Home:

  • If you are comfortable doing so, discuss the concern with the licensee or manager of the personal care home. The licensee or manager may be able to assist with answering your questions or resolving your concerns
  • If your concern is not addressed, use the Complaint Reporting Form. This complaint will be forwarded to a personal care home consultant for review
  • A team of personal care home consultants conduct regular inspections and investigate complaints.

Application Process

For information on getting started, click "Selecting a Personal Care Home that is Right for You" on the website.


Fees vary based on individual Personal Care Home.

No Physical Address

211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.

Other ways to find what you’re looking for: