Skip to content

Complaints: Hearing Aid Businesses

Provided by: Government of Saskatchewan - Health

View information about this organization

Service Description

The Ministry of Health is responsible for issuing the licence, monitoring compliance to the legislation, and investigating complaints. If you have concerns about the hearing aid services you received in the private sector and wish to make a complaint, complete the Complaint Reporting Form (available online) or call 306-787-1957.

Private sector hearing aid businesses are licensed under The Hearing Aid Sales and Services Act and Regulations in order to operate in Saskatchewan. Only those with licensed audiologists may provide services to children.

Business Line: 306-787-1957

Community Care Branch

Service Website


Coverage Area


Languages Offered


Acute and Emergency Services Branch / Drug Plan and Extended Benefits Branch / Community Care Branch / SAIL


3475 Albert Street
Regina SK  S4S 6X6

Get Directions

Albert Street and 23rd Avenue

Location Info


Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - lowered elevator buttons; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)

211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.

Other ways to find what you’re looking for: