Turning Point Program
Provided by: Saskatchewan Health Authority: Sunrise Health Region
- Addiction: Adult Services (3 locations)
- Addiction: Education and Prevention
- Addiction: Youth and Family Services (3 locations)
- Children’s Therapies: Autism Spectrum Disorder Program (9 locations)
- Children’s Therapies: Early Childhood Psychology (9 locations)
- Children’s Therapies: Occupational Therapy (9 locations)
- Children’s Therapies: Physical Therapy (9 locations)
- Children’s Therapies: Speech Language Pathology (10 locations)
- Diabetes Education Program (3 locations)
- Diagnostic Imaging (10 locations)
- Emergency Medical Services (6 locations)
- Heart to Heart Program
- HIV Testing (10 locations)
- Home Care (10 locations)
- Hospitals (5 locations)
- Laboratory Services (11 locations)
- Lifeline Program
- LiveWell with Chronic Conditions
- Long Term Care (13 locations)
- Mental Health Services (3 locations)
- Non-Emergency Ambulance Transportation (10 locations)
- Palliative Care (3 locations)
- Primary Health Care Clinics (6 locations)
- Primary Health Services Targeted KidsFirst (2 locations)
- Public Health Inspectors
- Public Health: Breastfeeding Support Drop-In Clinic
- Public Health: Child Health Clinics (9 locations)
- Public Health: International Travel and Immunization Clinic
- Public Health: Prenatal Classes (8 locations)
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
- Respite Care (12 locations)
- Social Work Services
- Stroke Prevention Clinic
- Telehealth (12 locations)
- Therapies: Acquired Brain Injury
- Therapies: Physical and Occupational (6 locations)
- Turning Point Program
Helps individuals and families who are infected or affected by HIV or Hepatitis C achieve positive health and social outcomes.
- Increases knowledge and understanding of HIV, Hepatitis C, and Sexually Transmitted Infections.
- Provides access to risk reduction services, including safer injection supplies, and safer sex supplies.
- Anyone living with HIV and requiring additional support can be referred to the HIV Supportive program.
Individuals and families who are infected or affected by HIV or Hepatitis C.
Call for information.
Yorkton: Turning Point Program
345 Broadway Street West
Yorkton SK S3N 0G9
Business Line: 306-786-0637
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.