USSU Food Centre
Provided by: University of Saskatchewan
- College of Dentistry: Dental Education Clinic
- College of Dentistry: Saskatoon West Dental Clinic
- Continuing Education
- Eat Well Saskatchewan
- English Language Programs
- Indigenous Community
- Kids Camps
- Nutrition Articles
- Off-Campus and Online Students
- PAWS Your Stress
- Post-Secondary Education
- RaDAR Primary Care Memory Clinics (7 locations)
- RaDAR Specialist Rural and Remote Memory Clinic
- Safewalk & Student Crew
- University of Saskatchewan Students’ Union: Service Directory
- USSU Food Centre
- USSU Help Centre
- USSU Pride Centre
- USSU Women’s Centre
Emergency Food Hampers (available to students in financial need).
- Students may place an order once every 14 days.
- Hamper orders need to be in by Wednesday at 3:00 pm and pickup is Thursday afternoon from the USSU Food Centre.
CHEP Good Food Box
- Provides top-quality, fresh, nutritious food at an affordable price.
- Orders are placed every second Monday (unless the Monday is a holiday), with pick-up the following Wednesday at the USSU Food Centre. See website for calendar of dates and information.
Fresh Food Market
- Offers fresh fruits and vegetables at low prices
- Held Tuesday – Friday 10:30 am – 4:30 pm in Place Riel, only when classes are in
University of Saskatchewan students
Food Hamper request forms are available at the USSU Main Office, the Help Centre, the Women's Centre, the Pride Centre, the Student Crisis Support Service Office, and online.
Valid Saskatchewan health card and university student card.
Business Line: 306-966-1792
USSU Food Centre
Room 110, Place Riel Student Centre
1 Campus Drive
Saskatoon SK S7N 5A3
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.