Skip to content

Complaints Against Municipal Police

Provided by: Government of Saskatchewan - Justice

View information about this organization

Service Description

The Public Complaints Commission (PCC) receives, investigates, and reviews complaints against municipal police. Ensures that both the public and police receive a fair and thorough investigation of a complaint against Municipal police officers, or an investigation of a possible criminal offence by a municipal police officer.

To make a complaint about the Police Services visit the website.


Anyone who has a concern about the conduct of any member of a municipal police service in relation to his or her duty. You can make a complaint if you are a member of the public outside of the police service.

Application Process

Submit a Complaint:
1. Complete the online Complaint Form OR
2. Print out, fill in and mail in the manual form. Visit the website to find the manual form OR
3. Visit a local Public Complaints Commission to request and fill out the form in person.



Phone 1: 306-964-1450

Saskatoon Sub Office

Fax: 306-787-6528

Toll-Free: 1-866-256-6194

Business Line: 306-787-6519

Regina Office

Service Website

Coverage Area


Languages Offered


Public Complaints Commission: Saskatoon Sub Office


900 - 3530 Millar Avenue
Saskatoon SK  S4P 0B6

Get Directions
Mailing Address

900 - 3530 Millar Avenue
Saskatoon SK  S4P 0B6

211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.

Other ways to find what you’re looking for: