Psychology Training Clinic
Provided by: University of Regina
- Campus For All
- Centre for Continuing Education
- Centre for Continuing Education: Career Development
- Centre for Continuing Education: Conservatory of Performing Arts
- Centre for Continuing Education: Conservatory of Performing Arts: Summer Day Camps
- Centre for Continuing Education: English Classes
- Centre for Continuing Education: Lifelong Learning Centre: Aboriginal Grandmothers Caring for Grandchildren Support Network
- Centre for Continuing Education: Lifelong Learning Centre: Intercultural Grandmothers Uniting
- Centre for Continuing Education: Lifelong Learning Centre: Personal Interest
- Centre for Continuing Education: Lifelong Learning Centre: Seniors’ University Group
- Centre for Continuing Education: Lifelong Learning Centre: Speakers Bureau
- Community Engagement Research Centre
- Counselling Services
- Dr. Paul Schwann Applied Health and Research Centre
- EYES Camp
- Global Learning Centre
- La Cité French Training
- Mental Health Text Line
- Online Therapy Unit for Service, Education and Research
- Post-Secondary Education
- Psychology Training Clinic
- Spring and Summer Children’s Programs
- Student Awards and Financial Aid: Scholarships and Awards
- Student Awards and Financial Aid: Student Emergency Loans
- ta-tawâw Student Centre
- Textbooks for All
- Time Limited Consult
- University of Regina Students’ Union: Service Directory
- University of Regina Women’s Centre
Provides an alternative setting for the provision of psychological services to residents in and around Regina.
- All clients will be provided services by a Ph.D. student in Clinical Psychology under close supervision of registered doctoral psychologists.
- May involve sessions with both the student-therapist and supervisor or the student-therapist with close review of sessions by the supervisor.
- Services offered in the Clinic vary from year to year depending on the expertise of the Clinic supervisors.
Cannot accept clients who are:
1) in receipt of other mental health services
2) involved in litigation
3) receiving financial compensation from a third party
4) at high risk of suicide or experiencing problems with psychosis, alcohol or drugs
5) associated with a member of the Sun Life Financial Psychology Training Clinic and/or
6) unwilling to be seen by a graduate student under supervision.
Leave a message, including your name and phone number, at the confidential office phone line. You will then be called to determine eligibility for services and if applicable a time and location for an appointment will be arranged.
Business Line: 306-585-5685
Confidential phone line
Hours of Operation
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Psychology Training Clinic
College West, Room 020
University of Regina, 3737 Parkway Avenue
Regina SK S4S 0H8
Located below the U of R Bookstore.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.