Find a Lung Health Program / Support Groups
Provided by: Lung Saskatchewan
Visit website to find support and education for those with a lived experience of lung disease.
- Find information on pulmonary rehabilitation programs which teach people with COPD how to exercise, breathe easier and live better.
- Call the helpline for information on what is available near you
- Online Support Groups – visit website for dates, times and links to join the upcoming groups
- Lung Cancer
- Smoking Cessation
- Lung Transplant
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Apnea
- Find a Lung Health Program / Support Groups (2 locations)
- Find an Asthma or COPD Educator
- Lung Health Online Materials
- Respiratory and Lung Health Helpline
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.