Works to improve respiratory health and the overall quality of life through programs, education, research, training, and prevention of lung disease.
- Enhances public awareness of the impact of respiratory diseases
- Advocates for increased support for education, research, training programs, and a healthier environment
- Provides leadership in advocacy and programming
- Promotes and supports research into all aspects of respiratory health and disease
- Delivers evidence-based education materials, programs, and services
- Supports ongoing professional education initiatives to ensure optimum members of trained professionals
- Fosters partnerships and collaborates with other organizations working towards lung health.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.