Provided by: Saskatchewan Health Authority: Sunrise Health Region
- Addiction: Adult Services (3 locations)
- Addiction: Education and Prevention
- Addiction: Youth and Family Services (3 locations)
- Children’s Therapies: Autism Spectrum Disorder Program (9 locations)
- Children’s Therapies: Early Childhood Psychology (9 locations)
- Children’s Therapies: Occupational Therapy (9 locations)
- Children’s Therapies: Physical Therapy (9 locations)
- Children’s Therapies: Speech Language Pathology (10 locations)
- Diabetes Education Program (3 locations)
- Diagnostic Imaging (10 locations)
- Emergency Medical Services (6 locations)
- Heart to Heart Program
- HIV Testing (10 locations)
- Home Care (10 locations)
- Hospitals (5 locations)
- Laboratory Services (11 locations)
- Lifeline Program
- LiveWell with Chronic Conditions
- Long Term Care (13 locations)
- Mental Health Services (3 locations)
- Non-Emergency Ambulance Transportation (10 locations)
- Palliative Care (3 locations)
- Primary Health Care Clinics (6 locations)
- Primary Health Services Targeted KidsFirst (2 locations)
- Public Health Inspectors
- Public Health: Breastfeeding Support Drop-In Clinic
- Public Health: Child Health Clinics (9 locations)
- Public Health: International Travel and Immunization Clinic
- Public Health: Prenatal Classes (8 locations)
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
- Respite Care (12 locations)
- Social Work Services
- Stroke Prevention Clinic
- Telehealth (12 locations)
- Therapies: Acquired Brain Injury
- Therapies: Physical and Occupational (6 locations)
- Turning Point Program
Provides a medical alert service that lets the client summon help at any time. Client presses the Personal Help Button (worn on a wristband or pendant), and a trained Personal Response Centre Associate will ensure help is quickly received.
- Provided in partnership between the Sunrise Health Region and Philips Lifeline.
- Live alone or are alone a large portion of the day
- Are at risk for falls
- Manage a medical condition or are recovering from surgery, and/or
- Have a caregiver who needs greater peace of mind.
Call to book an in-home consultation or in-service.
Sale of goods.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.