Skip to content

Child Support Service

Provided by: Government of Saskatchewan - Justice

View information about this organization

Service Description

Helps families ensure a fair level of support for their children without the need to go to family court. Administrative calculation or recalculation services help parents avoid the financial burden and stress of going through the family court system to determine an initial child support amount or to recalculate existing child support amounts.

There is no cost to apply. Visit the website for more information.

NOTE: Justice Canada has an online look-up to determine the amount of child support that would be payable based on the Federal Child Support Guideline Tables.


Any parent or guardian who needs to determine child support amounts. Parents who already receive child support may apply for recalculation after six months based on a change in income. Visit the website for eligibility for the program.

Application Process

Child Support Calculation
Request an initial child support calculation if you do not have an existing child support order or agreement. Visit the website to download the application.
Child Support Recalculation
Request a child support recalculation if you have an existing child support document such as an agreement, court order, calculation decision, recalculation decision or family arbitration award. Visit the website to download the application.

Documents Required

Documents needed for Child Support Recalculation include one of the following:
- an agreement
- court order
- calculation decision
- recalculation decision
- family arbitration award.


There is no cost for calculation or recalculation.

Phone 1: 1-888-218-2822

Family Law Information Centre

Business Line: 306-787-5042

Child Support Service

Service Website


Coverage Area


Languages Offered


Family Law Information Centre


323 3085 Albert Street
Regina SK  S4S 0B1

Get Directions
Mailing Address

323 3085 Albert Street
Regina SK  S4S 0B1

211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.

Other ways to find what you’re looking for: