Saskatchewan Intercultural Association Inc.
Supports cultural groups in retaining their distinctive cultural identity, language and arts. Provides programs and services which empower and relieve barriers for newcomers and Indigenous people in the areas of securing employment, language advancement, and cultural understanding. Also provides anti-racist education and promotes intercultural understanding to the general public through workshops, programming and community events.
- Employment – CareerNet
- Employment – English for Employment
- Employment – LITE
- Employment – Mentorship Program
- Employment – Professional Advancement and Career Training
- Employment Counselling Services
- Intercultural Programs and Services
- Interpreter Training and Testing
- Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada
- Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada – Blended
- Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada – Employment-Related Language Training
- Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada – Women LEAD Program
- Settlement Services
- Youth – ConnectED Pathways
- Youth – ConnectED Summer Program
- Youth – Teen Employment Program
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.