Canadian Mental Health Association – Saskatchewan Division
A volunteer-based organization which supports and promotes the rights of persons with mental illness to maximize their full potential; and promotes and enhances the mental health and well-being of all members of the community. Priority areas for service development and delivery include: advocacy, psychosocial (socialization/recreation programs), public education, vocational rehabilitation services, and self-help.
- Advocacy (11 locations)
- Breakfast and Lunch Programs (2 locations)
- C.A.R.E. Program
- Caregiver Support Group
- Drop-in / Resource Centre
- Gambling Awareness Program
- H.O.P.E. Learning Centre (2 locations)
- Healing Through Humour
- Justice Community Support Program
- Parent Support Group
- The Nest
- Vocational, Recreational and Social Programs (8 locations)
- Youth Programming
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.