All Nations Healing Hospital
Delivers safe, wholistic health services and research to meet the needs of surrounding communities. Hospital includes:
- 24 hour physician services,
- 14 acute care beds,
- a 24 hour emergency department,
- palliative care services,
- outpatient services,
- diagnostic services (lab and x-ray).
Cultural and traditional services include:
- access to traditional knowledge keepers,
- traditional medicines,
- traditional and spiritual institutes,
- spiritual counselling.
* Note: Emergency Department, Hospital Services, and Labratory Services are listed underneath the Saskatchewan Health Authority: Regina Qu’Appelle Health Region. White Raven Healing Centre is listed under File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council. *
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.