File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council
The File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council consists of Carry the Kettle First Nation, Little Black Bear, Muscowpetung First Nation, Nekaneet First Nation, Okanese First Nation, Pasqua First Nation, Peepeekisis First Nation, Piapot First Nation, Standing Buffalo Dakota First Nation, Star Blanket First Nation, and Wood Mountain First Nation. Each member community is an autonomous nation governed by its own Chief and Council, laws and customs. The Tribal Council provides a variety of programs and services to the members of each community within its territory.
- Aboriginal Diabetes Initiative (11 locations)
- Aboriginal Head Start Program (11 locations)
- Economic Development: Regina and Fort Qu’Appelle
- Enhanced Service Delivery
- Home and Community Care (11 locations)
- Pre-Employment Supports (11 locations)
- Traffic Safety Program
- Tribal Council and First Nations Services / Programs (12 locations)
- Women’s Council (11 locations)
- Youth Engagement Strategy (11 locations)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.