KidsFirst Regional: Yorkton Area
Provided by: Good Spirit School Division No. 204
Offers programs that bring parents and children together, including:
- Healthy Beginnings: focuses on the first 3 years of life
- Early Learning
- Access to opportunities to support young children across all domains, including physical health and wellness, social/emotional, intellectual, language, and communication spiritual development
- Improved awareness about language and literacy as an important foundation in early childhood
- Improved caregiver awareness of child developmental milestones and care needs.
- IMPACT – Intriguing Minds, Parents, and Children Together
- Pop-Up Play Date
- Car Seat Clinics and Kids in Safe Seats
- FASD Awareness
- Dads Make a Difference
- Main Street Mobile.
Offered in partnership with communities throughout the Good Spirit School Division, Christ the Teacher School Division and the Saskatchewan Health Authority.
Open to families that have children newborn to 6 years, or that are expecting a child.
Kids in Safe Seats: there is an application form as well as a fee of $25.00 that can be paid for by a sponsoring organization - contact for details.
Business Line: 306-621-7604
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Yorkton area. The boundaries are set as to the previous Sunrise Health Region.
Yorkton Regional High School (Grades 9-12)
150 Gladstone Avenue North
Yorkton SK S3N 2A8
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.