Special Care Programs: Group Home
Provided by: Lac La Ronge Indian Band Health Services
- Holistic Programs: Aboriginal Head Start Program
- Holistic Programs: Community Development
- Holistic Programs: Dental Therapy
- Holistic Programs: Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- Holistic Programs: Prevention and Recovery
- Nursing Program: Community Health
- Nursing Program: Home and Community Care
- Nursing Program: Immunizations
- Nursing Program: Maternal Child Health Program
- Special Care Programs: Group Home
- Special Care Programs: Long Term Facility
- Special Care Programs: Medical Transportation
Provides up to eight northern First Nations adults with multiple physical and/or mental disabilities with 24 hour home care and support.
First Nations adults 18 years of age or older with multiple disabilities.
Contact for details.
Business Line: 306-425-3336
Lac La Ronge First Nation
Wawuhtewikumihk Group Home
208 Queen Street
Air Ronge SK S0J 3G0
PO Box 1770
La Ronge SK S0J 1L0