Lac La Ronge Indian Band Health Services
Provides programming which supports and ensures the holistic well-being of all band members in the Lac La Ronge Indian Band communities.
- Holistic Programs: Aboriginal Head Start Program
- Holistic Programs: Community Development
- Holistic Programs: Dental Therapy
- Holistic Programs: Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- Holistic Programs: Prevention and Recovery
- Nursing Program: Community Health
- Nursing Program: Home and Community Care
- Nursing Program: Immunizations
- Nursing Program: Maternal Child Health Program
- Special Care Programs: Group Home
- Special Care Programs: Long Term Facility
- Special Care Programs: Medical Transportation
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.