Skip to content

Social Insurance Number
Provided by: Government of Canada - Service Canada

View information about this organization

Service Description

A nine-digit number that someone needs to work in Canada or to have access to government programs and benefits. Visit the website for information on:


Canadian citizen, Newcomer to Canada, Temporary resident. Children 12 years of age or older, parents, and legal guardians can also apply for a SIN for children under the age of majority of their province.



TTY: 1-800-926-9105

Toll-Free: 1-866-274-6627

Service Website

Coverage Area


Languages Offered

English, French

Service Canada Centre – Moose Jaw


Victoria Place
501-111 Fairford Street East
Moose Jaw SK  S6H 7X9

Get Directions

Location Info

Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm


Wheelchair accessible

211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.

Other ways to find what you’re looking for: