Skip to content

Canada Pension Plan Survivor’s Benefits
Provided by: Government of Canada - Service Canada

View information about this organization

Service Description

Provides a monthly pension to the surviving spouse, common-law partner of a deceased contributor of the Canada Pension Plan.


The person who, at the time of death, is the legal spouse or common-law partner of the deceased contributor. Are a separated legal spouse and there is no cohabiting common-law partner.

Application Process

Fill out application forms online: Survivor's Pension Information Sheet. Application for Canada Pension Plan Survivor's Pension.



Toll Free: 1-800-277-9914


TTY: 1-800-926-9105

Toll Free

Toll-Free: 1-800-622-6232


Service Website


Coverage Area


Languages Offered

English, French

Service Canada Centre – Moose Jaw


Victoria Place
501-111 Fairford Street East
Moose Jaw SK  S6H 7X9

Get Directions

Location Info

Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm


Wheelchair accessible

211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.

Other ways to find what you’re looking for: