Youth Support Worker
Provided by: Ile a la Crosse Friendship Centre
- Aboriginal Courtworker Program
- Aboriginal Head Start Program
- Canadian Prenatal Nutrition Program (2 locations)
- Community Events
- Community Homeless Support Services
- Elder Support
- Friendship Centre
- Good Food Box
- Honouring Her Spark Women’s Recovery Program
- Kids First North Program
- Parent Mentoring Program of Saskatchewan
- Student Support Learning Program
- Youth Support Worker
Develops and supports community connections for a select group of young people currently sentenced under the supervision of CPSP. Primary Reintegration Workers collaborate with CPSP Community Workers to develop a set of individualized reintegration objectives for each participant youth.
Run in partnership with Corrections Public Safety and Policing (CPSP).
Sentenced offenders between the ages of 12 and 17 whose principle residence is Ile-a-la-Crosse.
Contact for information.
Business Line: 306-833-2662
Sakitawak Youth Centre
Ile a la Crosse SK S0M 1C0Get Directions
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.