Ile a la Crosse Friendship Centre
Provides referrals and information and promotes social, cultural, health, and recreational programs to enhance the quality of life for the people of Ile a la Crosse and surrounding areas.
- “Honoring Her Spark” Women’s Recovery Program
- Aboriginal Courtworker Program
- Aboriginal Head Start Program
- Canadian Prenatal Nutrition Program (2 locations)
- Community Events
- Community Homeless Support Services
- Elder Support
- Friendship Centre
- Good Food Box
- Kids First North Program
- Parent Mentoring Program of Saskatchewan
- Student Support Learning Program
- Youth Support Worker
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.