Provided by: Yorkton Tribal Council
- Adult Training and Employment – Labour Force Development
- First Nations Band Offices (6 locations)
- Health and Social Development – Addictions
- Health and Social Development – Canadian Prenatal Nutrition and Brighter Futures
- Health and Social Development – Diabetes Education
- Health and Social Development – Early Childhood
- Health and Social Development – Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- Health and Social Development – Maternal Child Health
- Health and Social Development – Mental Health
- Health and Social Development – Resolution Health
- Health and Social Development – Water Quality
- Health and Social Development – Youth Outreach
- Justice Services – Aboriginal Court Worker
- Justice Services – Alternative Measures/Extra Judicial Sanctions
- Justice Services – Community Based Justice Initiative
- Justice Services – Youth Reintegration
- Safe Haven
- Safe Haven – Crisis Line
- Safe Haven – Family Violence Outreach
Safe shelter to address the immediate safety and support issues of single women and women plus their children fleeing situations of domestic violence. No cost. The client’s right to culturally appropriate care and traditions, individual choice, independence, and self-care is supported and respected. Care is unique to the culture and spiritual health of the woman and her children.
Facility includes four self-contained bedrooms, laundry facilities, a full kitchen, healing room, playroom, and an outside play area for kids. Services provided include:
- Safety Planning,
- Case Management,
- Crisis Intervention,
- Family Violence Education and Outreach,
- Individual and Group Programming,
- Presentations on Healthy Relationships, Life Skills, Traditional Parenting, Lateral Violence, and many other topics.
Females (with or without children) fleeing domestic violence. Not limited to First Nations or Yorkton Tribal Council Members. Depending on a number of factors, pets may be welcome to join shelter residents -- will be discussed when individuals call for intake.
Call to check availability and admissions suitability.
Business Line: 306-782-0676
Hours of Operation
24 hours, 7 days a week.
Saskatchewan and other provinces if needed.
102 - 506 Broadway Street West
Yorkton SK S3N 0P3
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.