Multiple Sclerosis Support and Services
Provided by: Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
Programming and information is available to help individuals affected by Multiple Sclerosis (MS) to effectively manage and cope with the disease.
Help is available for individuals recently diagnosed with MS or those who have been living with the disease for a long time, and may include:
- Support & Services
- Legal and Self-Advocacy Support
- Find Your MS Community
- Recreation, social, and wellness programs
- Conferences, workshops, and education programs
- Government relations and advocacy.
Contact or visit website for further information.
Individuals with MS and their families.
150 Albert Street
Regina SK S4R 2N2
- MS 1:1 Peer Support Program
- Multiple Sclerosis Information (2 locations)
- Multiple Sclerosis Support and Services
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.