2SLGBTQ+ Seniors Group
Provided by: UR Pride Centre for Sexuality and Gender Diversity
- 2SLGBTQ+ Addictions Peer Support Group
- 2SLGBTQ+ Seniors Group
- Consulting and Inclusion Audits
- Monarch Mental Health
- Sexual Health Magic
- SPACE for Saskatchewan Queer and Trans Youth
- SPECTRUM: Group Z
- SPECTRUM: Queer Peer Navigation
- SPECTRUM: Queer Youth Group
- SPECTRUM: Resilience Trans Support Group
- UR Pride Education and Resources
A 2SLGBTQ+ group for seniors that meets via Zoom every first and third Wednesday of the month at 7:00 pm.
2SLGBTQ+ around seniors 55+
Email to register and for more information.
Regina SKGet Directions
Details provided upon registration.
Hours of Operation
Every first and third Wednesday of every month, 7:00 pm
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.