UR Pride Centre for Sexuality and Gender Diversity
A non-profit 2SLGBTQIAP+ (Two-Spirit, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Asexual, Pansexual, and more) service provider housed at the University of Regina.
- Provides services and programming for the entire community of Regina (not just for the University of Regina).
- Available to provide certain services to other communities in Southern Saskatchewan on request.
- 2SLGBTQ+ Addictions Peer Support Group
- 2SLGBTQ+ Seniors Group
- Consulting and Inclusion Audits
- Monarch Mental Health
- Sexual Health Magic
- SPACE for Saskatchewan Queer and Trans Youth
- SPECTRUM: Group Z
- SPECTRUM: Queer Peer Navigation
- SPECTRUM: Queer Youth Group
- SPECTRUM: Resilience Trans Support Group
- UR Pride Education and Resources
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.