Provided by: YWCA Prince Albert
- Gateway Program
- Homeward Bound Damon’s Haven
- Homeward Bound Oakdale
- Homeward Bound Windsor
- Kindred Spirit
- Notary Services
- Our House Intensive Program
- Our House Pre-Treatment and Post-Treatment Program
- Phoenix Place
- Prince Albert Food Box Program
- Rendalyn Home
- Rural, Remote, First Nations, and Metis Settlement Services
- Settlement Services
- Shelter for Women, Women with Children – Central Avenue
- Shelter for Women, Women with Children – Central Avenue (Correctional Services Canada)
- Stepping Stones Shelter
- Terrance Place & Harmony Home
- Volunteer Tax Preparation Clinic
- Women in Crisis Program
- Youth Shelter – Central Avenue (Corrections)
- Youth Shelter – Central Avenue (Ministry of Social Services)
A supportive home for youth who have aged out of care, but still require assistance to fully transition into adulthood. Youth are given the freedom to make choices and direct their life, however they still have access to staff when they need advice and support.
Provides individual bedrooms with shared common areas, including kitchens, laundry facilities, bathroom, living and recreation areas, and a backyard gazebo and fire pit. Residents are expected to do their own laundry, clean their own dishes, and buy their own groceries. Staff provide workshops on surviving adult life, with topics such as cooking, using transit, paying bills and more.
Youth who have aged out of care but still require assistance to fully transition into adulthood.
Call for details.
Business Line: 306-765-2531
Hours of Operation
632 28th Street East
Prince Albert SK S6V 1X9
1895 Central Avenue
Prince Albert SK S6V 4W8
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.