Personal Care Home: Prairie Springs
Provided by: Eden Care Communities
- Assisted Living: Broadway Terrace
- Day and Wellness Program (2 locations)
- Home Care
- Personal Care Home: Harvest Haven
- Personal Care Home: Prairie Springs
- Special Care Home: Regina Lutheran Home (RLH Campus)
- Supportive Assisted Living: Eden Springs
- Supportive Independent Living: Eden Care Suites
- Supportive Independent Living: Memory Lane
- Supportive Living Complex: Milton Heights
Provincially licensed, privately-run and operated home that provides lodging, meals, and assistance with, or supervision of, daily living. Home has 15 bedrooms throughout two floors and is wheelchair accessible with concrete walkways, backyard patio, an elevator and walk-in tubs/accessible showers. Includes:
- 24/7 staffing
- 3 meals and 3 snacks per day
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Social and recreational programs
- Monitoring of patient care and administration of medications
- Dynacare labs, hairdressing and foot care services available
- Private family areas available for entertaining visitors
- Lounge that includes television, crafts and games area.
Contact for details.
Contact for details.
Suites: $3,300 per month.
Personal Care Homes: Prairie Springs
801 Kristjanson Road
Saskatoon SK S4S 1M9
- 15 bedrooms throughout the two floors. - Wheelchair accessible with concrete walkways, backyard patio, an elevator, as well as walk-in tubs and accessible showers for ease of access for residents. - The home has central air conditioning, a high efficiency natural gas-fired furnace and large hot water tanks. - The home has a fire suppression sprinkler system, a fire alarm system, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors and emergency and exit lighting. - The Care Partner Team is led by a Licensed Practice Nurse who oversees a team of trained personal support workers and recreation specialists who will assist residents with their daily needs. - Staffing is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (in accordance with Personal Care Home Regulations).
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 12:00 pm (noon), 1:00 - 4:30 pm
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one); Wheelchair access - call for details or special appointment req’d
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.