Provided by: Canadian Cancer Society, Saskatchewan Division
Offers free, confidential, one-on-one bilingual assistance and support for smokers. Trained coaches can help you develop a personalized quit plan, answer your questions about quitting, and refer you to programs and services in your community.
- Call if you want to quit, are thinking about quitting or have stopped smoking and need support.
- Call even if you are not ready to quit.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 6:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday 6:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Cancer Information Service
- Community Cancer Services Locator
- Online Cancer Information
- Peer Support Service
- Smokers’ Helpline
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.