Victim / Survivor Services
Provided by: Mothers Against Drunk Driving
Support for injured and bereaved victims/survivors of impaired driving.
- Phone and email support
- Online Support Groups – monthly sessions to help victims and survivors to connect with facilitators and with others who are experiencing similar losses and challenges
- Support through criminal justice system, help with Victim Impact Statement and information on Victims’/Survivors’ Rights
- Court accompaniment (not available in all areas)
- Print and online resources
- Community referrals
- Tributes to injured victims/survivors & Memorials for Victims
- National Conference for Victims of Impaired Driving and Candlelight Vigil of Hope and Remembrance
- Victim/Survivor Survey
- Brochure listing of all services
Victims/survivors, family and friends of impaired driving.
Business Line: 1-877-676-6233
SK L6H 5R7Get Directions
- Honouring our Spirit (First Nations/Metis Support Program)
- School Presentations (In Class and Online) (8 locations)
- Victim / Survivor Services
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.