Psychological First Aid
Provided by: Canadian Red Cross
- Babysitting Course (3 locations)
- Emergency and Disaster Services (6 locations)
- First Aid and CPR Training (4 locations)
- Friendly Calls Program
- Psychological First Aid (2 locations)
- Restoring Family Links Program (6 locations)
- Swimming and Water Safety Tips
- Violence, Bullying and Abuse Prevention (5 locations)
Visit the website to register.
On the "Select Program and Catergory" dropdown, select "Health, Safety, and Wellness". On the dropdown just below, select "Wellness". Click the dropdown labeled "All Languages" and select your preferred language of instruction. On the "Select your Date Range" dropdown, set a start date and an end date.
*If you are looking to take online courses only, you can click the dropdown labeled "All Delivery Methods" and select "Online".
** If you are looking to take an in-class course, type in your location in the field labeled "Enter your postal code, address or city"
Click the red "Search" button.
See website for course locator for fees.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.