Canadian Red Cross
Mission: to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilizing the power of humanity in Canada and around the world.
- Babysitting Course (3 locations)
- Emergency and Disaster Services (6 locations)
- First Aid and CPR Training (4 locations)
- Friendly Calls Program
- Psychological First Aid (2 locations)
- Restoring Family Links Program (6 locations)
- Swimming and Water Safety Tips
- Violence, Bullying and Abuse Prevention (5 locations)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.