Skip to content

Landlord/Tenant Disputes: Office of Residential Tenancies

Provided by: Government of Saskatchewan - Justice

View information about this organization

Service Description

An agency, independent of government, that provides information about the rights and responsibilities of landlords and tenants in Saskatchewan. When landlords and tenants cannot resolve disputes on their own, both have the right to ask The Office of Residential Tenancies (ORT) to make rulings and settle the dispute.

Visit the website for more information.

Toll-Free: 1-888-215-2222


Service Website


Coverage Area


Languages Offered


Office of Residential Tenancies


304 - 1855 Victoria Avenue
Regina SK  S4P 3T2

Get Directions
Mailing Address

304 - 1855 Victoria Avenue
Regina SK  S4P 3T2

211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.

Other ways to find what you’re looking for: