Mental Health Programs and Services – Family Information Line
Provided by: Moose Jaw Military Family Resource Centre
- Deployment Support and Resources
- Education and Training – Employment and Education Assistance
- Education and Training – Second Language Training
- Emergency Child Care Plan
- Family Care Assistance
- Mental Health Programs and Services – Family Information Line
- Mental Health Programs and Services – Family Liaison Officer
- Mental Health Programs and Services – Health Services/Counselling
- Mental Health Programs and Services – Operational and Trauma Stress Support Centres
- Mental Health Short-Term Intervention and Crisis Support
- Parents and Tots
- Support to Families with Special Needs
- Veterans – Veteran Family Program
A confidential, personal, bilingual, and free service offering information, support, referrals, reassurance, and crisis management to the military community. Provides resources and guidance. Available to help find answers to the questions that come up as a result of military life. Some examples may include:
- navigating family relationships
- seeking counselling services
- questions about what to expect in military life
Spouse, partner, child, parent, or relative of a CAF member, including families of the fallen.
Visit website for information.
Phone 1: 00-800-771-17722
Family Information Line - North America
Hours of Operation
Available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
No Physical Address
PO Box 5000
Moose Jaw SK S6H 7Z8
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.