Provided by: CNIB Foundation
- Bold Dreams (2 locations)
- Celebrating Parenthood (2 locations)
- Children and Youth Program (2 locations)
- CNIB Card (2 locations)
- CNIB Helpline
- CNIB Lake Joe
- CNIB Learning Academy (2 locations)
- Come to Work (2 locations)
- Connecting the Dots Conference (2 locations)
- Culture, Sports and Recreation (2 locations)
- Family Fun Days (2 locations)
- iPhone / iPad Training Workshops (2 locations)
- Music for Kids
- Operation: Braille (2 locations)
- Peer Support
- Saskatchewan Advocacy Group (2 locations)
- Scholarships and Awards (2 locations)
- Shop CNIB (2 locations)
- Smart Phone Training (2 locations)
- Technology Programs
- The Venture Zone (2 locations)
- Unbound Book Club / Facebook Group / Podcast (2 locations)
- Vision Mate Program and Virtual Vision Mate (2 locations)
- Young Champions Program (2 locations)
- Zoom Hangout (2 locations)
The CNIB Helpline (1-800-563-2642) provides confidential telephone and email support to those with a visual impairment, as well as provides information to help access the right programs and services such as support groups, and assistive technologies.
People who are blind or partially sighted as well as their friends and family.
Call or email the helpline.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 8:30 pm
Leave a message or send an email outside of these hours and your call will be returned the next business day.
English and French. Interpreters can be arranged for other languages
No Physical Address
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.