Offers free online pre-arrival services to help adults, youth, and families who have received approval from IRCC to move to Canada. Provides personalized settlement information about Canada to help people make informed decisions prior to arrival in Canada.
- Adult Program (ages 20 and up) provides:
- Live Needs Assessment and Referrals
- Pre-recorded Information Sessions
- Member’s Forum
- Mentor’s Forum.
- Youth Program (ages 12 – 19) provides:
- E-learning Courses
- Stories and Videos
- Live Chat
To access the free online programs:
- You must be 12 years of age and up;
- You are not in Canada, but have received official approval from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC); and
- You must provide UCI and the required document.
Parental consent is required for participants ages 12 - 15 years.
Upload ONE of the following documents:
- An IRCC invitation to obtain pre-arrival services
- A confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter/document
- A passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance
- An IRCC request that an applicant for permanent residence complete a medical examination
- A Single Entry Permanent Resident Visa
- A Permanent Resident Visa pick-up notification letter
If you’re an applicant of the Atlantic Immigration Programs, upload BOTH:
- A Completed Job Offer Form (with the employer’s signature), and
- A Confirmation of Designation document
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST/EDT
Arabic, Cantonese, Dari, Farsi, French, Hindi, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Tamil, Turkish, Urdu, English
Next Stop Canada
365 Bloor Street East, 18th Floor
Toronto ON M4W 3L4
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.