Family Support Program
Provided by: Missing Children Society of Canada
Provides specialized and comprehensive support for families with missing children by:
- Providing support throughout the reunification process
- Helping to identify counselling, legal assistance, financial supports and practical resources in families’ local areas
- Helping to develop coping skills to deal with the stress associated with an investigation
- Helping to develop strategies for maintaining families’ privacy and confidentiality.
TO REPORT A MISSING CHILD: Call 9-1-1.
TO REGISTER A MISSING CHILD: Call 1-800-661-6160.
Anyone who has lost a child or is concerned that child may go missing.
If your child is missing, please follow these steps:
1) Contact your local police authority immediately by dialing 9-1-1
2) Register your case with the Missing Children Society of Canada by contacting the investigators on the 24-hour, toll-free line: 1-800-661-6160.
May possibly need custody order or missing persons report.
Business Line: 403-291-0705
Hours of Operation
Emergency after hours support 24/7 365 days a year.
Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST.
Missing Children Society of Canada
1270 73rd Avenue Southeast (Head Office)
Calgary AB T2H 2V5
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.