Computer Literacy and Job Skills Training Program
Provided by: International Women of Saskatoon
A 15-week training course that provides both the theory and practical skills for the use of computers for personal and employment purposes. Topics include:
- Computer Basics
- Working with Windows
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Resume / Cover letter writing
- Online Job Search Skills
Daytime and Weekend options available.
Childminding is provided for the weekday sessions.
Newcomer men and women ages 18+ who:
- are Saskatchewan residents for no more than 5 years;
- eligible to work in Canada;
- have a Language Proficiency: Microsoft Word: CLB3 (achieved) in all four skill areas (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing);
- have a Language Proficiency: Microsoft Excel: CLB4 (achieved) in all four skill areas (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing).
Register at the IWS Main Office.
International Women of Saskatoon (IWS)
301-336 5th Avenue North
Saskatoon SK S7K 2P4
- Co-Ed Adult Program: ActiveGray
- Co-Ed Adult Program: Fit4Life
- Computer Literacy and Job Skills Training Program
- Drop-In EAL/ESL
- Employment Training Program
- Settlement Advisor Program
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Braille elevators or Braille signage; Elevators - audible tone or speech; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)