Red Feather Youth Integration Program
Provided by: Regina Treaty Status Indian Services
Assists youth who are involved with the youth criminal justice system, transition back into community or while on community supervision. Program focuses on First Nations based cultural programming where the focus is on cultural self-identity. Facilitates and prepares the youth’s transition process to community interaction and involvement, and establishes necessary connections to individuals, organizations, and community resources. Meals and healthy snacks are provided as needed. Also offers:
- intensive ten week Interval Life Skills Program,
- Cedar Strip Canoe Building Program,
- Medicine Wheel and Tipi Teachings Program,
- Recreational Program,
- City of Regina Affordable Family Fun Pass,
- education and employment based learning.
Youth ages 13 - 19 years of all nationalities with a focus on First Nations youth.
Youth are referred by Corrections, Public Safety, and Policing's young offender unit.
Contact for more information.
Business Line: 306-522-7494
Hours of Operation
Youth are transported to and from program Monday - Friday within the timeframe of 9:00 am - 4:00 pm with the exception of evening program hours.
Gathering Place (The)
4001 3rd Avenue North
Regina SK S4R 0W8
- Atoskata Youth Restitution Program
- First Nations Family Support Centre
- Indian Residential School Resolution Health Support Program
- Red Feather Youth Integration Program
- Treaty Four Education Centre
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.