Aboriginal Head Start Program
Provided by: Ile a la Crosse Friendship Centre
- Aboriginal Courtworker Program
- Aboriginal Head Start Program
- Canadian Prenatal Nutrition Program (2 locations)
- Community Events
- Community Homeless Support Services
- Elder Support
- Friendship Centre
- Good Food Box
- Honouring Her Spark Women’s Recovery Program
- Kids First North Program
- Parent Mentoring Program of Saskatchewan
- Student Support Learning Program
- Youth Support Worker
Offers early childhood development programming for First Nations, Inuit and Métis children ages three to six and their families living off-reserve.
- Designed to meet the spiritual, emotional, intellectual and physical needs of the child, while supporting their parents and guardians as their primary teachers.
- Aboriginal culture and language
- Education and school readiness
- Health promotion
- Social support
- Parental involvement
- Delivered by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
First Nations, Inuit and Métis children ages 3 - 6 and their families living off-reserve.
Contact for details.
Apisciawasisak Learning Centre
Ile a la Crosse SK S0M 1C0Get Directions
PO Box 160
Ile a la Crosse SK S0M 1C0