HIV Positive Client Care Program
Provided by: AIDS Programs South Saskatchewan
Provides confidential, one-to-one support for people living with HIV/AIDS, including:
- Connection to the Infectious Disease Clinic and Public Health
- Transportation and accompaniment to appointments, plus appointment reminders
- Meeting at choice of location to discuss health concerns
- Helping alleviate fears and providing education on what comes next
- Hospital and home visits
- Referrals to other agencies/medical professionals as needed.
The Client Care Coordinator works in conjunction with individuals to determine personal needs, and together they design supportive plans including: practical needs (food, clothing), health services (transportation, education, medication, and nutrition), support (counselling, alternative treatments), and help with housing and referrals to other agencies.
Individuals living with HIV/AIDS
Call 306-924-8420 for information.
Business Line: 306-924-8420
Regina and Southern Saskatchewan
AIDS Programs South Saskatchewan
1325 Albert Street
Regina SK S4R 2R6
- Anyone At – Risk Support Group
- Food Bank Referrals
- Free Bread
- HIV and Hepatitis A/B/C Testing
- HIV Positive Client Care Program
- HIV/AIDS / HCV / STI Education and Information
- Housing Support
- Naloxone Training
- Needle Exchange
- Opioid Overdose Prevention Program
Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Friday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (noon), 1:00 - 4:30 pm
Saturday 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sunday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Not wheelchair accessible.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.