HIV/AIDS / HCV / STI Education and Information
Provided by: AIDS Programs South Saskatchewan
Offers free education and information on HIV/AIDS, HCV/STIs, harm reduction, and substance use disorder.
- Most school and general public presentations are 30-45 minutess in length.
- University education presentations vary from 60 to 90 minutes.
- All presentation content may be previewed and are adapted for specific age groups and are culture sensitive.
- Presentations for grades four – nine are approximately aligned with the Saskatchewan Ministry of Education’s health education curriculum outcomes.
Contact 306-924-8481 or email@example.com or fill out the online form to request a presentation.
Business Line: 306-924-8481
South East Saskatchewan, South West Saskatchewan
AIDS Programs South Saskatchewan
1325 Albert Street
Regina SK S4R 2R6
- Anyone At – Risk Support Group
- Food Bank Referrals
- Free Bread
- HIV and Hepatitis A/B/C Testing
- HIV Positive Client Care Program
- HIV/AIDS / HCV / STI Education and Information
- Housing Support
- Naloxone Training
- Needle Exchange
- Opioid Overdose Prevention Program
Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Friday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (noon), 1:00 - 4:30 pm
Saturday 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sunday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Not wheelchair accessible.