Provided by: AIDS Programs South Saskatchewan
- Free bread – Tuesday and Thursday
Drop by to pick up bread.
All calls are confidential.
Business Line: 306-924-8420
AIDS Programs South Saskatchewan
1325 Albert Street
Regina SK S4R 2R6
- Anyone At – Risk Support Group
- Food Bank Referrals
- Free Bread
- HIV and Hepatitis A/B/C Testing
- HIV Positive Client Care Program
- HIV/AIDS / HCV / STI Education and Information
- Housing Support
- Naloxone Training
- Needle Exchange
- Opioid Overdose Prevention Program
Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Friday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (noon), 1:00 - 4:30 pm
Saturday 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sunday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Not wheelchair accessible.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.