Community Based Services: Speech and Language Services
Provided by: Saskatchewan Health Authority: Heartland Health Region (aka Heartland Health Region, HRHA, HHR)Print
Qualified Speech Language Pathologist provide services including:
- Assessment of the communication skills of the child or the adult
- Development of home-based and facility-based programs
- Provision of information pertinent to the need and circumstance
- Seminars and workshops for consumers and service providers
- Preschool children and adults with voice problems
- Breakdowns in the fluency of the child’s/adult’s speech (stuttering)
- The application of Alternative and Augmentative Communication strategies for nonverbal individuals and individuals with limited communication skills.
Some services may not be offered every day. Please contact the facility for complete information or service availability.
Preschool children with delays and adults with Stroke, Acquired Brain Injury (ABI), Alzheimer’s, and neurological impairments.
Davidson Health Centre
900 Government Road
Davidson, SK S0G 1A0
PO Box 758
Davidson, SK S0G 1A0
HealthLine: 24/7 Professional health advice or mental health support
Community Health Services:
School Health Program:
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - lowered elevator buttons; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
Referrals may be received from the family or a professional service.
Heartland Health Region
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.
Here at 211, our goal every day is to provide the highest possible quality of service.
If you tell us how we did today, we'll be able to work even harder at meeting this goal. Will you help by answering 4 short questions at the end of your visit?
Did you find the information you were looking for?
How useful was the 211 site?
Are you seeking information on behalf of:
Did you find new information on the 211 site that you did not know about before?
Thank you for visiting our site. Please tell us about your experience by checking one of the following boxes: