SCEP CENTRE Early Intervention and Training Services
Provides an intensive early intervention preschool program that supports children with a range of complex communication and behaviour challenges and their families/caregivers. Staffed by a professional multi-disciplinary team, using methods that are holistic and based on respect for each child’s unique history, individual needs, abilities, and limitations. Services include:
- Daily therapeutic group sessions for preschoolers focusing on communication
- Individualized therapeutic play sessions
- Pre-academic experiences and assisted transition to school programs
- Guidance and support for enrolled families
- Consultation and training for child care centres
- Education / training in the community.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.