Great Plains College
Offers post-secondary certificate, diploma, degree and graduate degree programs–as well as university, safety training, Adult Basic Education, and English language training at six campuses in Swift Current, Kindersley, and Warman and through program centres in Biggar, Martensville, and Maple Creek.
- Disability Services (6 locations)
- English Language Training (6 locations)
- Grade 12, Upgrading and Pre-12 (6 locations)
- International Students (3 locations)
- Online Learning (6 locations)
- Personal and Professional Development (3 locations)
- Programs and Courses (6 locations)
- Safety Training Courses (6 locations)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.