Catholic Family Services of Prince Albert
Offers therapeutic counselling services and a variety of life improvement programs to families, couples, individuals, and children. Services are provided to Prince Albert and surrounding areas.
Fees for counselling are dependent on ability to pay and no one is ever denied service because of their economic situation. Walk-in counselling is available at no cost.
- After the Storm – Women’s Domestic Violence Support Program
- Banana Splits – Children and Parental Separation
- BRIDGES Program
- Calming the Storm – Adult Anger Management
- Calming the Storm – Teen Anger Management
- Climbing the Rock – Teens Healing from Trauma
- Counselling – In-House Counselling
- Eat Well Be Well – Healthy Nutrition on a Budget
- Good Grief – For Children
- Healing Hearts – Adult Grief
- Hold Me Tight – Couples Program
- How Long Does Sad Last? – Child Grief
- One Heart, Two Homes – Co-parenting Children
- Parenting from the Heart
- Riding the Wave – Children Exposed to Violence
- Stepping Up – Men Building Healthy Relationships
- Taming the Tiger – Children and Anger
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.