Provided by: Yorkton Transitional Homes for Youth Inc.
Offers assistance to youth who are homeless or transitioning to independence.
Help available may include:
- Relationships and communication
- Accessing emergency services including food, clothing and shelter
- Daily living skills
- Accessing health care including addictions, mental health, physical or sexual health
- Career and education planning
- Preparation for and connection to employment
- Furnishing your first apartment
Youth up to the age of 25.
Call to make an appointment.
Business Line: 306-783-2340
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Yorkton Tranasitional Homes for Youth
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.