Jubilee Crescent – Seniors Low-Income Housing
Provided by: Yorkton Housing Corporation
Provides twenty duplex units (40 one-bedroom suites) for low-income senior individuals or couples. All suites are smoke free. Housing is not wheelchair accessible.
- a furnace/thermostat in each suite
- front and back entrances
- minor maintenance provided by on-site maintenance personnel
- emergency situations handled through a 24-hour on-call service.
Tenants must have their own apartment-sized washer/dryer.
Adults 60 years and older. Requirements for singles and couples are based on Saskatchewan Housing Income Maximums (SHIMs). Contact Yorkton Housing Corporation for details.
Contact Yorkton Housing Corporation for details. Each approved applicant is placed on the waiting list according to the date of application.
Latest copy of income tax and Notice of Assessment as proof of income.
Yorkton Housing Corporation
145 Jubilee Crescent
Yorkton SK S3N 0T4
- Allan Bay Manor- Affordable Senior Housing
- Bradbrooke Drive – Single Adult Low-Income Housing
- Fromm Manor – Adult Low-Income Housing
- Independent Manor – Seniors Social Housing
- Jubilee Crescent – Seniors Low-Income Housing
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.