Fromm Manor – Adult Low-Income Housing
Provided by: Yorkton Housing Corporation
Provides 11 bachelor/studio suites for hard to house low income adults. All suites are smoke free and not wheelchair accessible. Applicant must qualify.
Rent includes heat, electricity, and water; tenants are responsible for their own telephone and cable services. A damage deposit is required.
- Single front entrance
- Minor maintenance provided by on-site maintenance personnel
- Emergency situations handled through a 24-hour on-call service
- Limited number of electrified parking stalls available at a monthly cost.
Transportation: The city’s Dial-a-Bus service is available at a number of locations less than a block away.
Adults 18 years and older. Requirements for low-income housing are based on Saskatchewan Household Income Maximums (SHIMs).
Contact Yorkton Housing Corporation for details. Each approved applicant is placed on the waiting list according to the date of application.
Proof of income.
Business Line: 306-783-0350
Yorkton Housing Corporation
145 Jubilee Crescent
Yorkton SK S3N 0T4
- Allan Bay Manor- Affordable Senior Housing
- Bradbrooke Drive – Single Adult Low-Income Housing
- Fromm Manor – Adult Low-Income Housing
- Independent Manor – Seniors Social Housing
- Jubilee Crescent – Seniors Low-Income Housing