Bradbrooke Drive – Single Adult Low-Income Housing
Provided by: Yorkton Housing Corporation
Provides 40 low-income units for singles. Each building consists of four studio/bachelor suites and one common laundry room. All suites are smoke free and not wheelchair accessible.
Rent includes heat, electricity, and water; tenants are responsible for their own telephone and cable services. A damage deposit is required.
- a single front entrance
- shared laundry facility
- minor maintenance provided by on-site maintenance personnel
- emergency situations handled through a 24-hour on-call service.
There are a limited number of electrified parking stalls available at a cost per month.
Transportation: The City’s Dial-a-Bus service is available in front of the units on Bradbrooke Drive.
Adults 18 years and older. Requirements for low-income housing are based on Saskatchewan Household Income Maximums (SHIMs).
Contact Yorkton Housing Corporation for details. Each approved applicant is placed on the waiting list according to the date of application.
Proof of income.
Yorkton Housing Corporation
145 Jubilee Crescent
Yorkton SK S3N 0T4
- Allan Bay Manor- Affordable Senior Housing
- Bradbrooke Drive – Single Adult Low-Income Housing
- Fromm Manor – Adult Low-Income Housing
- Independent Manor – Seniors Social Housing
- Jubilee Crescent – Seniors Low-Income Housing
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.